I saw Bri post her March and April goals and she inspired me to come up with some clear-cut goals for April. March was all about Jacquelyn getting her groove back. I had gotten into a real funk this winter with all the life changes and Whole 30 helped me turn that around. I completed Whole 30 with no mistakes and about mid-way through the experience I found renewed focus on working at my Dad’s business and being a kinder human. I feel like I’ve got this eating thing down now and so for April I’d like to focus on other things.
- Post at least 3 times a week. Remember when I said I think part of my problem with not blogging regularly was that I didn’t have a regular schedule? Well now I kind of do. I’m at my Dad’s store pretty much everyday and I find reading blogs and working on posts to be a great brain break throughout the day. My goal for April is to post at least 3 times a week and to post at least 3 food posts (should I count Friday’s since I posted it before I came up with this goal? Technically it is a food post in April) in April and 1 post on many ways to wear an item. See past many ways posts here, here and here.
- Organize myself at work. Now that my Dad and I seem to be finding a better groove at his business I’d like to organize myself more there. Currently I have everything in one notebook and that notebook is almost empty. I’d like to find a spot to keep my phone conversations, notes I take while he’s teaching me, and notes from jobs I go on. I think I just need a binder with tabs so things are easier to find. Normally I’m not so meticulous about all of my notes but when you’re managing two people’s work schedules and you have to update them on things plus managing you’re Grandmother’s calendar and all her stuff, your brain tends to forget things.
- Social media for work. Another family business related item. I need to find my focus on social media again for his business. For a while I was doing pretty good with Facebook, but I got sidetracked.
- Clean my room and bathroom and keep it clean. It’s pretty bad.
- Complete three requirements for yoga teacher training. If you didn’t know, I am working towards getting certified to be a yoga teacher. I started in February and it ends in June. There are a few projects we have to complete on our own and I really need to get crackalackin. I’d like to complete two book projects and the yoga flow project in April. Really, it’s not difficult I’ve just been procrastinating.
What are your goals for April? Thanks for the inspiration Bri!