Is it ironic that one of my goals in April was to blog at least 3 times a week and here I am writing about my April goals after 8 days of radio silence on ye olde blog? Lets just get to those silly goals.
- Post at least 3 times a week. Post 3 food posts a month. Meh. I went strong for the first 2 weeks. And the thought of these goal is actually what motivated me to blog. As for the food goal? As soon as I made it I thought that sure is ambitious for me. I’m usually too hungry or feeling too silly to stop and take photos of my food. And many times the dinner I made isn’t some elaborate dinner worthy of sharing. But I did share Paleo Brownies and my favorite Paleo Buffalo Chicken Casserole.
- Organize myself at work. Honestly, I completely forgot about this goal! But I have attempted to get us better organized in one area.
Social media for work.I accomplished this goal midway through the month, but again in total transparency I forgot about the goal haha. I only did it midway because I was like, hey, I should do some social media. We’ll still check this one off. Clean my room and bathroom and keep it clean.I TOTALLY did this one! 100%. And I even remembered this goal and it motivated me to pick things up. Yessssss.
- Complete three requirements for yoga teacher training. Nope. BUT I did create a Google Sheets to share with my other trainees so we can motivate each other. I did complete one requirement and I’m mid-way through another. Really, I just didn’t complete this goal because I’m lazy not because I didn’t have time.
- Post at least 3 times a week. Post 1 series post. I’m going to roll this goal over to May and May is a challenging month schedule wise for me. Instead of 3 food posts, I want to post a series post where I show multiple ways to wear an item. Those are some of my favorite posts to share.
- Health Insurance. I don’t have it and I should.
- Complete 5 Yoga Teacher Training requirements. 1 is leftover from April and the other 4 are what I scheduled myself to do in my Google Sheets.
- Keep my bathroom and room clean. I know I accomplished this one last month but I’ve really been enjoying the cleanliness so I’m rolling this one over.
- Limit wheat and dairy. I lost 20 pounds on Whole 30, immediately gained back 5, and then lost 5. I struggled for a little after Whole 30 and during my birthday week with eating wheat and dairy and I noticed a huge difference in my mind, body and skin. My face started breaking out again and I attribute that to the dairy. Once I went back to really limiting wheat and dairy I started feeling a lot better.
What are your goals for the month? Linking up with Nicole.